- Field Trip: Westfield State University, November 15, 2012, 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Must have Overall GPA of 2.5 and above. Permission slips and Westfield State University applications are in the Guidance Office.
- Download the Jr./Sr. College Preparation Calendar.
- Access college planning support services from GEAR UP, Educational Talent Search, Play It Smart, ACCESS Springfield, Upward Bound and more.
- Scholarships are continuously updated on the scholarships page.
- SAT/ACT Test Dates/Deadlines are posted on the college planning page.
- "Let's Get Ready" (LGR) provides SAT preparation and college planning/coaching.
LGR Flyer | LGR Application
Guidance counselors make an effort to meet with their students each year to monitor progress. Students are strongly encouraged to seek out and speak with their counselor if Guidance services are needed. Counselors meet by appointment only. Appointments can be made by submitting a Guidance Appointment Request Form to the Guidance Office. These forms may be obtained in the Guidance Office or from Homeroom teachers.
- Guidance Phone: 413-787-7453
- Guidance Fax: 413-750-2317
|Students Last Name||Guidance Counselor||Ext.|
|A - Bi||Ms. Eleni Bazos||x2219|
|Bl - Di||Ms. Trina Asplundh||x2214|
|Do - I||Ms. Jennifer Brown||x2217|
|J - Mc||Mr. Kevin McCarthy||x2216|
|Me - Q||Ms. Melissa Gall||x2218|
|R - Sk||Ms. Laura Stebbins||x2215|
|Sl - Z||Mr. John Szymczyk||x2212|
|Adjustment Counselor||Ms. Velada Chaires||x2131|