The Springfield Central High School Library Media Center (LMC) provides services for students and staff. We encourage active study and exploration of all of the resources in the library.
Mr. Di Venuto and Ms. Rowland, the SCHS librarians, maintain the LMC. They are available to assist students and staff with resources and instruction.
Catalogs & Databases
To support the curriculum of Springfield Central High School by providing access to current, adequate, and appropriate information resources. We offer the opportunity for students, teachers, and staff members to become effective users of ideas and information.
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday - 7:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- Wednesday - 7:30 a.m. - 3:15 p.m.
- Regular book check out period is two weeks. Exception - selected reference books may circulate overnight by permission and must be returned before 8:00 a.m. the following day.
- Student IDs are necessary in order to check out materials.
- All lost items must be paid for.
- Students may use the library - after signing in - during their lunch period and activity period (with a pass).
- Speak quietly and behave in a manner consistent with study.
- No backpacks, gum, candy, food or drinks (including water bottles) are allowed. No exceptions.