GED Exams are now available in English and Spanish.
Schedule: GED Test Schedule (PDF)
• If you want to take the GED exam you should meet with a GED Examiner in order to understand what direction you can and want to take.
• For those of you that want to see how you might score on a GED exam before taking it we offer a pre-test at no charge (see calendar for drop in dates for these tests).
• Once you are ready to take the GED test battery you must fulfill the following requirements: Interview with a GED examiner, have a photo ID, submit a letter of with drawl from you high school (only if you are under 18), fill out an application packet, submit a $65 registration fee and finally select a date for your exam.
• Spanish and English GED exams will be scheduled on Wednesdays and Thursdays from
9:00 a.m. to around 2:00 p.m. It is a two-day exam schedule in which you will demonstrate capabilities in Math, Reading, Writing, Science and Social Studies.
• GED re-take exams are for those that have taken the GED battery but have not yet passed individual subjects. You must pre register for this exam (see calendar for dates) There is a fee of $15 per exam.
• Click Here for Agencies and Centers that provide help in GED preparation, ESL classes, Reading, Literacy, etc.
Please Note: If you are seeking a duplicate of your GED diploma or need verification that you passed your GED then you must contact the State Department of Education GED office. The mailing instructions can be found on thier website: http://www.doe.mass.edu/ged
You can call the GED state department with questions at (781) 338-6625, ask for Olympia.
- Back to Top -